This week we’re exploring the discreet charm of the artist’s house; from Amsterdam to London to New York and beyond.
- Alexa investigates the versatility of the artist’s easel in our Trend Alert column.
- In our latest Design Sleuth installment, we reveal a simple trick for creating a Duchamp-inspired commode.
- We’re rounding up our favorite utility sinks in our 10 Easy Pieces column.
- In our Kitchen of Week column, Christine visits a London kitchen inspired by the subtle and moody paintings of a Scandinavian artist.
- We’ll be dropping in on a Dutch artist in our Friday House Call column, courtesy of our friends at Freunde von Freunden.