Take a look at a few things we loved this week. And, if you’re in the New England area this weekend, stop by the Remodelista Market at Lekker in Boston.
- We’re delighted to be hosting our first two-day Remodelista Market at Lekker in Boston. More than 35 artisans from the New England area will be showcasing their wares during our favorite shopping event of the year. Find us today and tomorrow at 1313 Washington St. in Boston.
- In support of the Edible Schoolyard Project, we’ve partnered with IfOnly to create the perfect twig and cedar wreath.
- During the month of November, UK textile designer Molly Mahon will be in residency at Pentreath & Hall; drop by to see (and snap up) her artful color-blocked prints.
- For the latest exhibition titled “Throwing Light” at Heath Ceramics’ Boiler Room in San Francisco, studio director Tung Chiang explores ways to mix ceramics and lighting.
- To close our week on the East Coast, we’re eyeing an Ikea kitchen in Boston.
- How to use string lights beyond the holidays.
- We’re drawn to the textures and color palette in a 400-year-old Ibiza cave occupied by two New Yorkers.
- A guide to alternative holiday color combinations.
- Looking for Thanksgiving tabletop inspiration?
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- Stitch & Tickle, another artisan from our holiday market, pins handcrafted objects to their For the Home board.