Have you ever met a kitchen that didn’t stand ready for an upgrade of some sort? Whether yours could use some new accessories, an appliance update, countertop makeover, or full overhaul, we’re on it.
- Actress Julianne Moore’s formal eat-in kitchen features cabinets of blackened, rift-sawn European white oak. See more of the Oliver Freundlich design in the Remodelista book and Behind the Scenes: 5 Design Lessons from Julianne Moore. Congrats on last night’s Golden Globe Award, Julianne.
- Today through Thursday in Rehab Diaries, a young couple chronicle their London two-story row house remodel from start to finish. First up: the hopes, dreams, and Before shots.
- Until recently, it seemed that only vintage kitchen wares were entirely plastic-free. Margot is happy to report that wood-handled Kitchen Tools and Accessories are back.
- Looking for the Mercedes of garbage cans? Watch for Julie’s latest find in Wednesday’s Trash Bins post.
- In Remodeling 101, Janet explores an intriguing new countertop material from France that’s starting to make a real splash.
- Now sprouting: A treelike helping hand for keeping tools within reach without cluttering tabletops. Read about the dip-dyed clamp in Izabella’s Storage and Organization report.
- It works as an everyday kitchen, a test kitchen, and a show kitchen for filming. On Friday, we’re spotlighting an Elizabeth Roberts Loft Design for a cookbook author and artist.