Take a look at what’s on our radar as we head into 2015.
- Next week we’re spotlighting kitchens, including an ultra-sleek (and small) design in Alexandria, Australia. Our favorite detail? The polished concrete floors.
- Rue Magazine sits down with Christina Weber of SF linen company Studio Patro to talk daily routines and favorite clothing.
- Thermo cups for the heat-loving minimalist.
- The women at A Beautiful Mess have done it again with a DIY coffee table.
- 17 wintery white bedrooms.
- A new model coffee shop in Corvallis, Oregon.
- A handy desk accessory.
- Miranda July’s endearing vignette on how to cope with daily distractions.
- New Year, newly organized closet.
- In 2015, we’re determined to make more by hand.
- Tyra Banks is selling her downtown NYC apartment for $3.8 million.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- Looking to declutter and rearrange your space? Check out LA designer Erika Reitman’s Organization and Storage board on Pinterest.