Design-wise, there’s a lot percolating Down Under that’s fresh, simple, and perfect for the laid-back life. Count us in. That’s why we’re devoting this week to exploring the latest looks from Australia and New Zealand.
- The design duo behind this ensemble met as teens in Tokyo–he’s French, she’s Australian. In today’s Furniture post, read about their Melbourne workshop and showroom.
- Actress Naomi Watts has a talented brother, fashion photographer Ben Watts. Tuesday’s Steal This Look presents (and dissects) his peaked-ceiling bathroom. (And if you’re in the midst of pulling together some rooms, have a look at our Steal This Look archive.)
- In Wednesday’s Rehab Diary, Christine presents a rolling shepherd’s hut that was sourced on eBay and considerably spruced up by the creatives behind kitchen line British Standard.
- One of our favorite design shops presents everyday goods from New Zealand, including this fringed wool blanket made by Godmother Stansborough. Find out who she is and read more about the bedding in Thursday’s Fabrics & Linens post.
- In Friday’s Hotel Visit, we investigate an ideal place on Byron Bay to chase summer, Airstream Trailer for two included.