Have you noticed? Thanks to the healthy living/healthy planet movements, interior design is having a Zen moment. And we’re taking a moment to embrace it. Join us for a spring celebration of serenity at home.
- In today’s Restaurant Visit, Julie heads to the heart of SF’s green scene, new outdoor dining room included.
- On Tuesday, Christine pays a House Call to an It Girl chef-food-writer-stylist in London.
- Coming to Ikea next month. Glassware by Swedish designer Ingegerd Råman. Watch for our preview.
- Our Kitchen of the Week is an addition that fully straddles indoors and out.
- In Friday’s Expert Advice, a general contractor in LA shares her favorite affordable alternatives to hardwood flooring.