We’re celebrating urban living indoors and out (and also tipping our hats to fathers this week by taking an appreciatory look at manly design the world over).
- An apartment on Sutton Place, overlooking the Queensboro Bridge in NYC, renovated by Remodelista Architect/Designer Directory members Platt Dana Architects.
- Just discovered: tumblers, bowls, sconces, and more by an LA glass artist. Watch for today’s Tabletop post.
- Artist Mat Collishaw lives in a converted pub in Camberwell, London. Stay tuned for Tuesday’s House Call.
- On Wednesday, Julie presents dark and handsome Kitchen Tools.
- Architects share their go-to kitchen faucets in this week’s 10 Easy Pieces. (Shown here, A Cool and Confident Kitchen in LA by Project M+.)
- Our Kitchen of the Week is made of bandsawn beech fabricated in a 16th-century English mill.
- At the end of the week, we’re checking into a suave new Hotel in Seattle by designer Nicole Hollis.