This week we’re heading to the UK to explore the design scene; join us for a tour of what’s new and noteworthy.
- One of our all-time favorite London flats hits the market; we take a look in today’s Architecture & Interiors post.
- Is tweed making a comeback? We look at the new mania for menswear fabric in Tuesday’s Trend Alert.
- We’ll be rounding up our favorite folding dining tables in this week’s 10 Easy Pieces.
- In Thursday’s Kitchen of the Week, Margot drops in on a just-completed East Dulwich kitchen overhaul.
- In Friday’s Design Travel, we visit a just-opened hotel outfitted head-to-toe with madcap English textiles.