In a 270-square-foot apartment in the Marais, designer Marianne Evennou renovated a bland postage stamp-sized space into a creative interior oasis with a symphony of calm color. Here we profile the main pieces, from lighting and textiles to furniture and paint, that bring the look together.
Textiles & Mirrors
For more small spaces with ideas to steal, see our posts:
- 9 Small-Space Ideas to Steal from a Tiny Paris Apartment
- Steal This Look: A Petite Parisian Living Room with an Uncluttered Spirit
- Steal This Look: A Compact Dining Room in a London Victorian
- Steal This Look: A Small But Complete Kitchen in Brooklyn Heights
- Steal This Look: A Small, Chic Kitchenette for a Creative Studio in SF