For high foot traffic zones, the washable rug is a game changer. In the kitchen, entryway, or children’s spaces, these cotton or synthetic rugs are designed to crunch up into your home washing machine. Here are our 10 favorites.
N.B.: Cleaning synthetic material in the washing machine can create micro-waste pollution. Installing a washing machine filter such as Filtrol, PlanetCare, or the Girlfriend Collective Microfiber Filter work for washing large textiles such as rugs. For small textiles such as clothing, we like the ease of the Guppy Friend Washing Bag.
For more rug options see our posts:
- 10 Easy Pieces: Neutral Area Rugs Under $1,000
- 10 Easy Pieces: Black, Low-Pile Area Rugs
- 10 Easy Pieces: Color-Blocked Rugs
- 10 Easy Pieces: Modern Rugs with Contrast Fringe
- 10 Easy Pieces: Colorful Graphic Rugs with Midcentury Scandi Appeal
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation