Today we’re in San Francisco for the annual Remodelista Holiday Market at Heath Ceramics. Join us from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission is free and there’s street parking.
- While you’re at Heath Ceramics for today’s market, don’t miss the Design Series exhibit. A year in the making, the show features artists’ interpretations of Heath’s classic multi-stem bud vase.
- A Christmas tree stand for the minimalist.
- Holiday lights that are kind to Mother Nature.
- Next week we’re decoding DIY holiday decor and taking inspiration from a Scandi-style Christmas setup.
- Take a dive through Hearst’s archives of retro Christmas photos from House Beautiful.
- On our wish list: a simple brass incense holder.
- Add this recipe for rosewater shortbread to your holiday party menu.
- Drape your Christmas tree in DIY copper stars.
- A truly contemporary take on the classic wreath.
- Could movie theaters be more comfortable? Ikea thinks so.
- How to make good gift baskets.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- Jolly holly: Have a look at event stylist Tanisha Sczebel’s Holiday board on Pinterest.