We’ll be at the new Heath Ceramics in SF today, celebrating our third annual Remodelista Holiday Market; drop by if you’re in town (2900 18th Street) to meet our fantastic vendors.
Here’s a roundup of what else is piquing our interest this week:
- The setting for this year’s Holiday Market at the Heath Ceramics building in San Francisco.
- Sarah is desperate to check out Cortez next time she’s in LA while Julie is looking into chef Laurin Hackney’s regular parlour dinners.
- Christine re-pins from artist Aysen Orhon’s Pinterest boards more times than she likes to admit and is currently coveting this painting of hers.
- Thrilled to see some of our favorite visionaries listed in Elle Decor’s recent 10 Game Changers to Meet.
- Christine has just discovered that you can rent out one of architect Peter Zumthor’s winter cottages in the Swiss valley of Leis; don’t miss your chance of a possible celebrity architect sighting.
- We never would have thought Swarovski crystals could look like this: installation by Asif Khan at Art Basel.
- Sarah is listening to this by Seigen Ono.
- Stacey is admiring Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired gingerbread house for the holidays.
- Thinking of adding this essential man-read to our Gift Guide for the Man’s Man from earlier this week.
- Now this is storage at its best.
- Loving this recipe for Hanukkah sufganiyot (jelly doughnuts).
- Meanwhile on Gardenista: Michelle continues to compile dried flower decor inspiration; like one San Francisco’s Suppenkuche, photographed by Heidi Swanson.
• If you’re like us, you have a few gardeners on your holiday shopping list. Not to fear: we’ve got you covered.
N.B.: Find all of our Current Obsessions posts to date in our Design News section.