This week, the Remodelista editors have been noting midwinter flower classes, more than one kind of eco soap, an Italian escape—and a few small home-improvement projects perfect for passing a weekend indoors. Read on:
- Margot is noting from afar “Night Thoughts,” an exhibition of the work of artist Emma Kohlmann at V1 Gallery in Copenhagen, opening this weekend. More info here.
- Want to live in an architect-revamped house in Sicily for a year, rent-free? Apply to Airbnb’s almost-too-good-to-be-true 1 Euro House project.
- Take a tour of a creative household in Australia, over on In Bed.
- And a new (mobile, small-space) hotel concept, coming to the Hudson Valley.
- Flower arranging in midwinter: Consider a class on using a kenzan (flower frog), by Fox Fodder Farm and Saipua’s Sarah Ryhanan, going on on January 28th.
- 5 fulfilling things to do at home this weekend.
- And: the 5 best plants to use in an aromatic bath bouquet. (Some of them are probably in your kitchen.)
May we recommend: