This week the Remodelista team toured spaces in Brooklyn, London, and beyond; here are a few of the sales, new collections, and products that crossed our paths:
- Just in time for fall cleaning: This weekend, take 20 percent off well-designed utilitarian essentials at Kept with code KEPTVIP.
- Attention, dog lovers: Margot reports many more direct-to-consumer mattress companies are now making beds for canine companions, too (see: Parachute, Tuft & Needle, and Avocado).
- We’re admiring this new collection of fabrics by Commune; take a look.
- 13 subtle, stylish ways to get in the spirit of All Hallows’ Eve.
- Beyond the leaf pile: how to make use of fallen leaves.
- 7 kitchen storage details with vintage charm.
- And it’s the last weekend to sign up for a chance to win $1000 from Lightology; head here to enter.
May we recommend:
- Eco-friendly firelighters for the hearth.
- Dark linen napkins beloved by Alice Waters.
- And: the most bewitching autumnal soap of all time?