- Attention, holiday shoppers: Artisan Books is offering 30 percent off all five Remodelista books—including our two new releases, The Low-Impact Home and Remodelista in Maine—just for Remodelista readers, now through November 30. Head to The Remodelista Shop and use code REMODELISTA30 to activate.
- Designer Hollie Velten opens her new studio at 745 Prospect St. in Maplewood, NJ, today, open by appointment. She’ll have vintage kilim pillows, Zellige tiles, as well as some of her own designs available for purchase, plus “Studio Sessions,” mini design “speed rounds” for those remodeling. (And see a space Hollie designed in English Country Charm in a NJ Suburb.)
- Annie is admiring these delicate brass leaves by UK maker of eco and recycled jewelry Jacqueline Dawson, “fashioned from drawing around individual leaves that have fallen outside my workshop so each one is different.”
- Now admiring: Artek x Heath (including a re-imagination of Alvar Aalto’s iconic Stool 60.)
- And happy to see fabric-scrap upcycling taking hold at High Point this year.
- Autumn’s most beguiling floral design element. (Find it before it’s too late.)
- And to kick off this year’s Remodelista gift guides, we present: 11 favorite home fragrance picks from our admittedly finicky editors.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation