Here’s a look at what we’re loving lately.
- Mast Brothers chocolatiers gives their Brooklyn shop a minimalist update. The best part? The 3,000-square-foot space is set up to give customers a closer look at the chocolate-making process.
- For $8.5 million, you can own Renaissance painter Michelangelo’s house in Tuscany.
- A black and white Ikea kitchen in Ohio.
- Take a look around Prada’s ritzy new pastry shop in Milan.
- Step inside the tranquil Swiss studio of Egyptian-born sculptor Yves Dana.
- Poll: Should pastel-colored kitchen appliances make a comeback?
- We’re adding ceramics from the Hasami, Nagasaki, district of Japan to our tabletop rotation.
- A brass pear container to display on an autumnal shelf.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- We’re scrolling through hundreds of pins on Hale Mercantile’s Table board.