Here’s a look at what we loved this week.
- Simmer vinegar on the stove to get rid of offensive household odors.
- DIY Halloween skulls, three ways.
- Make your own black and white stitched table runner.
- If you dare, take a tour of 14 horror-movie houses.
- L’Objet’s new candle collection is inspired by the scents of travel.
- Twelve rooms that feel like fall.
- As fans of HBO’s Girls, we were intrigued by a Q&A with the show’s costume designer.
- We’re taking notes from an elevated Halloween dinner party.
- 20 black San Francisco Victorians.
- Spot on: Madeline Weinrib’s pop-up at Barney’s NYC. Worth a visit.
- Introducing Yahoo Decor.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- For a bit of gothic inspiration, we’re following Beth Kirby’s Hallow’s Eve board on Pinterest.