This weekend, we here on the Remodelista team are savoring every last drop of August (with summer sales and impromtu outdoor gatherings) and looking ahead to what’s next, like exhibits and showrooms to visit in California, London, and Kyoto and more.
Take a look:
- Spotted: Everlane favorites, curated by none other than Gardenista contributor Sophia Moreno-Bunge.
- Browsing the offerings from Reclassic, Skagerak’s collection of pre-loved finds (now including accessories).
- And Julie is admiring the Rugosa collection, the work of Kalon and Reath Design, “a love letter to the living room” that takes its cues from a Rhode Island summerhouse.
- This weekend’s virtual travel? To the newly opened atelier of POJ (Pieces of Japan) Studio in Kyoto, housed in three connected traditional machiya houses.
- Upcoming at Blunk Space: a pop-up of Shaker chair reproductions (Sept. 1-4) and Gravity Corner, a selection of new sculpture by Tyler Cross and Kyle Lypk (Sept. 10-Nov. 6). Stop by: Blunk Space, 11101 Highway 1, #105, Point Reyes, CA.
- And we have our eye on Reborn Project, a collaboration between Ginori 1735 and David Gill Gallery, going on in London from Sept. 7 through Oct. 3, featuring white porcelain objects from the Manifattura transformed and reinterpreted by international artists; David Gill Gallery, 2-4 King Street, St. James’s.
- June is having a sale, with 20 percent off summer favorites (like the simple linen food cover we’ve been admiring).
- And take $50 off Walter Filters for a limited time (see: The World’s Most Stylish Filtered Water Dispenser).
- A floating educational farm in Yonkers.
- 10 storage ideas to steal from an artfully organized NYC apartment.
- And gathering al fresco while summer lasts.