Here’s a list of what’s piquing our interest this week:
- In other Remodelista: A Manual for the Considered Home news, the Wall Street Journal profiles the book in Cooking Up a Kitchen with Character.
- Design Destination: Colorado via Country Living.
- For the constant traveler: tips for sleeping on planes via Real Simple.
- Sarah just checked out AOC’s new restaurant—designed by Claire Stansfield—and picked up a copy of the new A.O.C. Cookbook; it’s looking just as good as Sunday Suppers at Lucques.
- Christine is admiring the simplicity and quiet calm of the Not Bamboo Light by Danish design duo GamFratesi.
- Modular glass dwellings put a rural escape within reach via HuffPost Home.
- GamFratesi’s light reminded Alexa of something similar spotted in Le Corbusier’s atelier in the southern outskirts of Paris.
- DIY to try: a fall corn-husk wreath via PopSugar Home.
- Finally, our friends at Sweeten are offering a giveaway worth $4,000 (you could win a vintage Ben Ouarain carpet from Brueckelen Berber plus a copy of Remodelista: A Manual for the Considered Home and a copy of Design Brooklyn: Renovation, Restoration, Innovation, Industry). Enter here. Good luck!