What’s piquing our interest this week? A trio of newly opened design shops, a glamorous Londoner at home, and kids’ sliding, climbing, and swinging spaces.
- Earlier this week, Julie and Sarah dropped in on the just-opened SF outpost of The Future Perfect (best of all, it’s next door to March, one of our favorite ktichenware shops anywhere).
- Three don’t-miss design shops have just opened: The Future Perfect in San Francisco, Karkula in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and Steven Alan’s new home store in NYC.
- After this week’s post on Radical Kids’ Climbing and Sliding Spaces, we’re looking at these Six Modern Houses Harboring Secret Slides for more.
- Loving Ashley Helvey’s reinvigoration of Nordstrom’s art direction and styling.
- Taking a look at these 19 Kitchen Decorating Ideas that include a kitchen opening into a main dining room (see Michelle’s The Death of the Dining Room).
- Alexa has been scoping out Remodelista Market alumna Sarah Barner’s limited edition Taylor Bag for Of a Kind.
- A project in Irrsee, Austria, by Bembé Dellinger on Architizer.
- Sarah just read Rob Forbes review of the book Walkable City.
- Admiring these 6 Great Guest Beds; photograph from Le Dans La.
- Inspired by these 9 Ways to Update Your Kitchen for Under $100; we especially like the idea of replacing hardware and purchasing a bar cart on wheels.
For more, head to our most recent posts.