Ahead this weekend: small-space upgrades, a new collection of rugs, lanterns, candles, and a few noteworthy design events. Read on:
- We’re looking ahead to one of our favorite events of the fall: Field + Supply, going on at the Hutton Brickyards in Kingston, NY, October 8th-10th. Passes are limited (and vaccination is required for all those over the age of 12); for more info and to register (or to shop virtually), head here.
- Planted, an inaugural event that explores design x the natural world, is going on in London this weekend, with a series of talks, installations, and more—all free. Head here for more info.
- We’re admiring Broken Symmetry, a Marrakech-inspired rug collection by Remodelista favorite Athena Calderone of Eyeswoon in collaboration with Beni Rugs.
- On the market: the Jorgensen House in Portland, OR, the longtime home of architect John Yeon, featuring one of his “most poetic entry sequences.” Take a peek.
- This tiny San Francisco cottage expanded from one bedroom to three—no addition required.
- And a virtual look at the Chelsea Garden Show (and the trends we’re noting), here.
May we recommend:
- A modern lantern for shorter days.
- Delicate hand-painted candles, too.
- And velvet bedrolls we want for every room of the house.