Here’s a look at what grabbed our attention this week.
- Calvin Klein’s Miami home designed by Axel Vervoodt is on the market.
- Do you love your house enough to get a tattoo?
- Good news for creatives: These are the best cities to find a job.
- A sleek, geometric side table named after the second to last letter in the alphabet.
- The facts about dry cleaning (and the alternatives).
- Andrés Jacque’s giant water purifier was just unveiled in the PS1 courtyard in Queens.
- DIY ice pops for discerning palates.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- Find inspired interior vignettes on blogger Trish Papadakos’s Styling board.