Here’s a look at what grabbed our attention this week.
- Calvin Klein’s Miami home designed by Axel Vervoodt is on the market.
- Do you love your house enough to get a tattoo?
- Good news for creatives: These are the best cities to find a job.
- A sleek, geometric side table named after the second to last letter in the alphabet.
- The facts about dry cleaning (and the alternatives).
- Andrés Jacque’s giant water purifier was just unveiled in the PS1 courtyard in Queens.
- DIY ice pops for discerning palates.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- Find inspired interior vignettes on blogger Trish Papadakos’s Styling board.
For the latest from Remodelista, see our Vacation House issue, and head over to Gardenista to read their Vacation report.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation