Here’s what’s ahead as we turn towards October:
- We’re eagerly awaiting a (virtual) weekend trip northward to Field + Supply for their all-online market, October 8-11.
- Meanwhile, Annie is wishing she could partake of this solo dinner in a meadow in Sweden.
- Fan has been admiring the work of Lalese Stamps of Lolly Lolly ceramics (who’s launched an IFundWomen campaign to scale up production, create jobs, and launch workshops—here’s how to support, if you’d like).
- Margot let us know about this shoppable, rentable bungalow in Montauk, wood-burning stove included.
- Also in the spirit of armchair travel, we’re eyeing Post House, a tavern and inn in an 1896 building in Charleston renovated by longtime Remodelista favorites Kate and Ben Towill of Basic Projects.
- And don’t forget to enter to win a $1500 fall shopping spree at Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams before tomorrow night at midnight ET. Here’s how.