A few ways we’re passing the time this weekend:
- We are admirers of the old-fashioned crafts—broom-making, weaving, and more—made by Berea College students in Kentucky, and Margot reports that they are featured on PBS’ documentary Craft in America, in the aptly named “Democracy” episode—for watching this weekend.
- On sale: bedding for hunkering down in from St. Frank. Duvets, sheets, coverlets, and more are 25 percent off now through Monday with code SLEEPWELL.
- Paris glass workshop La Soufflerie is offering free worldwide shipping, too. (Need a few suggestions? See Design Sleuth: La Soufflerie’s Handblown Glassware.)
- New from Sawkille, in time for holiday gifting: handmade cutting boards like this one and sculptural wooden candlesticks.
- P.S. Just because: Watch this vintage French snowball fight.