We’re in full festive mode. Take a look at what’s on our radar right now.
- Proof that a bit of greenery can bring just the right amount of holiday spirit.
- An amusing new take on the cup and saucer.
- When the stores run out of gift bows, don’t fret. You can make your own.
- Add this to your list of weekend projects: DIY Porcelain Holiday Lights with a Scandi twist.
- Take a look at how Hollywood decorates for the holidays.
- Could you live in a yurt? Writer Alexandra Fuller planned to just pay a visit to a “yurtian” community in Wyoming—but never left.
- Before the overnight guests arrive, try this trick to whiten discolored pillows.
- Upside-down Christmas tree.
- Aesop opens its 100th store, this one is in Oslo, Norway.
- Six ways to gift wrap.
- The creator of the game Minecraft recently outbid Jay-Z and Beyoncé on a $70 million mansion.
- The best-dressed books for 2014.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- All the festive inspiration you need is in our Holiday Decor board on Pinterest.
- Stories about so many of our favorite makers.