Ahead, 9 things on our radar this weekend:
- Design studio General Assembly just opened their first brick and mortar shop, called Assembly Line, in Boerum Hill, and we’re hoping to drop in for a visit. It’s at 373 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn; more info here. (Note: Monday and Tuesday are by appointment.)
- We’ve previously dropped into the Netherlands home of Sanne Hop and her family (see Elevating the Everyday), so we were eager to see that Sanne has opened a shop, Atelier Hop. (We’re particularly intrigued by her own Gothic arches candles.)
- Julie and Margot are admiring these whimsical slippers, a collaboration between Northern Irish visual artist and author Oliver Jeffers and NY-based footwear brand FEIT.
- We’ve long had a thing for schoolhouses turned homes; here’s one we love in the Catskills, spotted via T.
- The latest Soho House, formerly a sock factory.
- Seven storage solutions from Ikea, plastic-free edition.
- And a dream getaway: a retreat in Italy for travelers who love books and plants.
May we recommend: