- Less is more in this minimal Parisian flat.
- Rethinking the Valentine’s Day table setting with ample greenery, not a touch of red in sight.
- To the White House and back home again with designer Michael S. Smith.
- Designing a modern Portuguese home with reverence to its historic surroundings.
- Why having less furniture can be “cognitively freeing.”
- Thinking about joining the tiny house movement? Here are 8 things to consider.
- Admiring this serene California home on Gardenista, complete with an outdoor living room.
Above: We’re eyeing the recently unveiled Nomad Collection by Jacob May for Heath. The line features collapsible (and small space friendly) tables and benches, handcrafted in Oakland. Photograph courtesy of Heath Ceramics.
- Three mistakes to avoid when decluttering your space.
- Also on our calendars: Stockholm Design Week (February 6-12), including the renowned Furniture & Light Fair.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: We’re fans of the eclectic and vintage sensibility of interior designer Wendy Haworth’s Instagram feed (@wendy_haworth); follow along with us.
Looking for more decor finds and inspiration? Check out our recent posts: