Among the things to note this week: a can’t-miss warehouse sale, turning the bath into bathhouse, and a bedding giveaway. Read on:
- If you’re in LA, the Dosa warehouse sale is happening this weekend at 850 S. Broadway, sixth floor.
- Alexa’s late-winter obsession is the Binu Binu Korean Scrub Towel made of textured plant fibers. With the sesame scrub soap, it’s the closest thing to a bathhouse experience at home.
- Top-shelf vacation rentals: We’re curious about the added perks of Airbnb Plus (and Margot plans to try it out on a trip to Spain this spring).
- Admiring a new textile collection in softly muted hues, by Kathryn Ireland’s son.
- And we like the new limited-edition yak wool blankets from Zak & Fox (but hurry; there are only 20 available).
- Coming soon to Netflix: Marie Kondo.
- Opening March 1: a new small-batch ceramics shop in San Francisco.
- The humble flatware tray gets an upgrade.
- A kitschy houseplant, turned artful.
- Plus, revamp your bedding, just in time for spring: There are only a few days left to win a set of organic crinkled percale sheets from Coyuchi. Enter now.
Recently in Obsessions: