Next week we’ll be giving winter one last hoorah—while we await the arrival of spring. In the meantime, here’s a look at what’s on radar right now:
- Speaking of Instagram, Architectual Digest rounded up some of the best architecture shots posted on the photo-sharing platform.
- Alexa and Julie have been admiring Brice Marden’s patchwork stone pieces from a past exhibition at Matthew Marks Gallery in New York City. For a similar approach to marble, see our post on Exotic Marble in Modern Spaces.
- Refinery 29 puts salary requirements for buying a home into perspective.
- Christine is eyeing this simple party decor DIY from a Subtle Revelry.
- The real highlight of the week? We have two contests going on: a Danish flatware giveaway and $5,000 shopping spree at Terrain’s flagship store in Philadelphia (trip for two included).
For much more, head to our recent posts.