Northwest readers and visitors: We hope to see you this weekend at our Remodelista Market.
Above: Saturday, December 17th, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, December 18th, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Rejuvenation nearly 40 local artisans from the Portland area will be showcasing homewares, clothing, jewelry, organic botanicals, gourmet foodstuffs, and more.
In addition, our media sponsor, Gray Magazine, will be giving away copies of their latest issue to Market attendees (while supplies last). See you there!
And here’s a look at what we’ve been coveting, following and talking about this week.
Above: Poring over the works of Tennant & Tennant, a design studio in Scotland specializing in gilded decorative objects and run by fashion-model-with-longevity Stella Tennant and her sister Isabel (Issey). Margot would like one of these gilded beetles for the holidays. You can also find the sisters’ gilded wares on 1st Dibs.
- Annie is eyeing this printable Scandi wrapping paper.
- For the new year: mini design resolutions that could make a big impact.
- Too hot, too cold? A guide to home heating efficiency in the winter.
Above: On our LA list: Not So General, a new high-style gallery-showroom-store hybrid featuring an impressive array of contemporary talents from across the globe.
- This modern Melbourne cafe taking color blocking to a modern realm.
- Creative ideas for displaying children’s art.
- From minimalism to clean lines, 10 designers talk modern design.
Above: Annie is admiring these retro ‘50s-style motor lodge keychains for keeping track of her keys–– or for a charming but practical stocking stuffer.
- Poring over these 10 wallpaper designs.
- In Gardenista news: Trend Alert: White Tulips on the Bulb for Christmas
- A perfect mattress––and $50 off.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: We’re always eager to see the latest distinctive interiors by Melbourne-based studio We Are Huntly (@wearehuntly).
Looking for more inspirations, design finds and best of the web? If so consider our posts: