Ahead this weekend: books to curl up with, garden Instagram accounts to follow, and more.
- Going on this weekend at Heath Ceramics in SF: “Design Series Ten: Between Open & Close”, with bud vase workshops, tours, and more.
- Julie is ordering a copy of Beauty & Mischief: The Design Alchemy of Blackman Cruz, out now.
- And Annie has been poring over Big Heart Little Stove, the latest cookbook by our friend Erin French of The Lost Kitchen, coming out Tuesday.
- The Primary Essentials is turning ten—stop by for a celebration next Saturday, November 4.
- New from Oeuf in Brooklyn: sweet scalloped beds for little ones.
- Are you following these gardening accounts?
- Mark your calendars for Craft Fest, December 10 at Stissing House in Pine Plains, NY.
- A reader comment we loved: On A 1717 London Townhouse, reader FaceWithAView writes: “I don’t know how I just now came across this, but it is perfection. I’m about to put a record on and drink some tea in that living room—and I hate tea!”
- And five Halloween sales to shop.