This weekend’s roundup skews heavily towards wool blankets and series to stream—no coincidence as our editors have been weathering a cold snap. Read on:
- We’re launching a new Remodelista subscription for 2022; try it for two months free starting February 1. More info on the new features and what’s to come here.
- Top of this weekend’s streaming agenda? deVOL ‘s own series, For the Love of Kitchens, profiling some of their most loved kitchens, available to watch on the Magnolia Network.
- On Margot’s reading list: Julia Morgan: An Intimate Biography of the Trailblazing Architect, out March 1 from Chronicle Books.
- Inside a family-run atelier in Milan, where hand-painted ceramics are made with “a special kind of charm,” via T.
- How to store a book or two within easy reach of the bed.
- And it’s not too early to look towards spring: see these hardworking hellebores that bloom in the snow.
May we recommend:
- A hand-crafted hamper, budget edition.
- For keeping warm, woven in Izumiotsu, Japan.
- World’s best-looking hot tub? (Spotted via one of our favorites, Maine-based @rudyjude.)