What’s on our radar this week:
- Keen for a fall refresh for your interiors? Enter now to win a $2,000 home refresh package from Floyd, Hawkins New York, Unison Home, and Apt2B, sponsored by Hunker and Remodelista.
- Admiring this London flat at the Barbican from the master of minimalism.
- OKA, a luxury English design and interiors brand, launches their range of furniture and home décor in the United States (formerly only available in the UK). See the offerings here.
- Fan and Josh will be checking out the inaugural Future of Home conference in NYC, sponsored by Business of Home, featuring conversations with design and digital leaders about the forces of change sweeping the home industry.
- Meanwhile, in Paris, RM founders Julie and Francesca are casing out Maison & Objet and will report back on highlights and new discoveries.
- On Wednesday, September 11, Henrybuilt in Soho is hosting a reception and conversation with artist Joan Waltemath; RSVP to [email protected]
- Izabella sends word that one of our favorite Scandinavian rug companies, Nordic Knots, has just released the Gran Collection, made from recycled PET plastic and suitable for indoor/outdoor use. See the collection here.