Happy weekend. Ahead, the newest Ace Hotel, a cookbook by authors and poets, cult favorite jams, and more we’ve taken note of this week; read on.
- NY Now is ahead, running August 9-11 at the Javits Center in New York; register here.
- Required listening for minimalists: The Modern House Podcast’s two-part interview with John Pawson (including an audio tour of his Cotswolds home).
- We’re shopping this summery sale over at Egg.
- Open, at last: Ace Hotel Brooklyn. Take a look.
- Fan stumbled on the Instagram account @noraephroninteriors this week: “Such a treat,” she says.
- 7 landscaping ideas to borrow from Northern California’s wine country.
- Revisiting these teeny-tiny, hyper-efficient kitchenettes.
May we recommend:
- Tables of Contents, a community cookbook with recipes from the kitchens of poets and writers.
- Small-batch, in-season jams from a cult favorite English co., now available stateside.
- Darkly beautiful, painterly wallpaper.
- Designer-made Serax table- and glassware (including a collection by Merci), available via West Elm.
- And a really (really) good-looking spot for to-do lists and inspirations alike.