This week we’ve been eyeing two new restaurants, a Cali-inspired rug collection, and a celebration of women designers. Read on.
- Calling all East Coast readers: Join us as we ring in spring with chef Joshua McFadden, our friends at Terrain, and a garden-focused cocktail party. Tonight at Terrain in Connecticut; more details here.
- Seen on Annie’s walk home from work: Empire Diner, a New York cult classic, recently reopened for dinner and drinks.
- Moving soon? Consider these four tips for paring down.
- A new must-read book for Frank Lloyd Wright fans.
- Rosy hues: an apartment building on the sea in Spain.
- New York readers: Check out Bklyn Designs, featuring the best of the borough as part of NYCxDesign, May 5-7.
- On view: Solid Doubts: Robert Stadler at the Noguchi Museum.
- Over on Realtor.com: How to re-grout tile in your kitchen, bathroom, and beyond.
- Now on Kickstarter: an eco-friendly solution for small-space bedrooms.
- Our friends at Schoolhouse Electric are hosting a virtual pop-up with prints by graphic artist Anthony Burrill.
Admiring a space or a design product? Share it with us via Instagram using the hashtag #RMFinds.
For more of our favorite finds, visit our recent posts: