- On July 29, Remodelista favorite Henrybuilt launches Space Theory, a new sister company that “aims to bring performance kitchens to a wider audience.” The Seattle showroom, located at 4632 Ohio Avenue, opens on July 29.
- Admiring a new lighting line from Laura Aviva of L’Aviva home; “The Árbol Collection is an embrace of tropical modernism,” Laura says..
- Next weekend, And North holds its third annual Soiree on the Railway, a vintage train trip through the Catskill Mountains, champagne and local cuisine included.
- The Ceramics That Alice Waters Collects Obsessively, via T Magazine.
- Portland, OR-based Spartan Shop comes to the Hamptons to co-curate “Terra Incognita” with Frampton Co. The opening party is on August 3rd, from 5 to 7 pm, at 141 Maple Lane in Amagansett.
- Over on Gardenista, take a tour of a A Classic Cottage Garden on Cape Cod.
- Think like a chef and get some ideas here: 7 Artful Storage Ideas to Steal from Chef David Tanis’s Low-Cost Kitchen.
- World’s most stylish shoe shop? We think so.
See our more recent favorites: