This week we’ll be heading to ICFF, the 25th annual International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York; where we’ll be checking out some of our favorite West Coast designers showing this year. If convention centers are not your thing, the Noho Design District has plenty of good design on offer as well.
- Need some design advice? Check out Paul Wiseman’s renovation tips for Dering Hall.
- Sarah shares her current crop of design books on the Mulberry Blog.
- You might be too late to sign up for Sunday Supper’s Foraging and Styling workshop, but there’s still room for their upcoming Paella and Tapas Class on June 30.
- If summery weather has you in the mood to entertain, check out Real Simple’s Party Checklist.
- Julie is heading to SummerHouse in Mill Valley this weekend to check out their annual spring sale.
- Stacey is taking notes from LA linen designer Heather Taylor.
- For the Aspen bound, a new Bar and Eatery designed by one of our LA favorites, Scout Regalia (check them out at ICFF, too).
For garden inspiration, head to Gardenista.