Kajsa Cramer is a Swedish ceramic artist with a background as an interior designer. We particularly admire the washed pastels and trim patterns of her delicate tableware.
Above: Kajsa keeps her glazes soft so as not to obscure the texture of the fine porcelain. Shown here are pastel-colored bowls from a previous collection.
Ready to see more of our handmade tableware finds? Get started with these posts:
• A Philosopher Turned Ceramicist, Quebec Edition
• Soft Touch: Pastel Pottery by Lenneke Wispelwey
• Ceramics that Once Lived in the White House
• Painterly Pottery by a New York City Chef
• All the Freshness of New York: Katakana Ceramics
N.B.: This post is an update; the original story ran on July 14, 2012, as part of our Scandi Summerhouse issue.