Last week we celebrated florals and the color pink; this coming week we're taking our inspiration from the movies (is it Oscars week already?).
Above: A new look at based designer Rose Uniacke's grand London home, via the new T Magazine. Photo by Henry Bourne.
• Christine was mesmerized by this concept of modern monument in multiple cities.
• Admiring the cool concrete interiors of Sorrento House.
• A French-inspired loft in Atlanta, Georgia?
Above: We all enjoyed An Afternoon With's Mayor Ed Koch at home.
• Here's an idea (11 in fact) that we like: How to Make a Small Space Seem Bigger.
• Love or loathe? The newly designed logo for T Magazine (and did you watch Sofia Coppola's interview with Lee Radziwill?).
And what about you? Any great books, movies, design discoveries we should know about? Clue us in in the Comments section below!