Move over, winter. The Gardenista crew are filled with finds and tips to help you get growing. Here’s what not to miss.
- Welcome your visitors with a bower of flowers. Explore how in 9 Ways to Create Curb Appeal with Flowering Vines and Climbers. Shown here, fragrant Sally Holmes roses that “make your fortress look charming instead of reclusive.”
- Facade facelifts are the subject of this week’s Hardscaping 101, no surgical skills required. See all of Gardenista’s favorite paint colors in Palette & Paints.
- Save yourself from stooping–Elevated Planter Boxes kick off the Gardenista 100, a get-ready-for-spring guide to the best 100 outdoor products. The design shown here stands ready for tomatoes and other plants with deep roots.
- How does an environmentally conscious royal go about creating a garden? Explore the grounds of Prince Charles’s Gloucestershire estate Highgrove in Required Reading, a review of Bunny Guinness and Prince Charles’s Rizzoli-published portrait of the garden: “a remarkable four-season record of one of the most lavish organic gardens created in any century,” writes Michelle.
- Another showstopping garden? Visit Belgium’s Most Beautiful Edible Garden.