Take a look at a few things grabbing our attention right now.
- We’re heading into a week of California Cool. First stop: Morris House in Highland Park, Los Angeles.
- One more reason to reserve the first Sunday of every month for the Alameda Flea Market.
- The Doers’ motto.
- Recent Grammy winner Beck buys a fixer-upper in Santa Monica.
- Ikea comes to the rescue in yet another kitchen renovation.
- Architect Ray Kappe takes Nowness on a tour of his Southern California home.
- On our wish list: a rose carafe.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- Mochiko M’s Home & Interior board has 3,000-plus captivating pins.