It is a truth universally acknowledged that you will be invited to at least one wedding this spring, so we’re spending the week looking at the best gift registries, DIY ideas, and rules to consider breaking (if you happen to be the one planning the nuptials).
- A look at a lighting designer‘s new studio space in Brooklyn (potential wedding gift, anyone?).
- In our weekly Steal This Look column, Izabella shows you how to re-create this Mykonos bridal suite.
- Alexa finds the 10 examples of the best modern monograms for our weekly 10 Easy Pieces roundup.
- For our Kitchen of the Week feature, Meredith drops in on a young Brooklyn couple who recently overhauled their Fort Greene kitchen.
- In our Expert Advice column, New York’s most happening party planners tell us their 10 rules to break when plotting a wedding.