Whether your own quarters are tiny or expansive, there’s wisdom to be gleaned from small-space solutions. This week we’re taking a look at inspired approaches to shoebox living, order and sanity included.
- Home office for two: See the DIY Partners’ Desk by Workstead.
- In today’s House Call, meet a family of four with room to spare in their 675-square-foot Brooklyn apartment.
- Join us for a trip through the looking glass in Trend Alert.
- In our Architecture department, Meredith checks out a network of off-the-grid micro houses in Scotland.
- Our Kitchen of the Week takes inspiration from old-fashioned sideboards.
- Friday’s Small-Space Solution: Free up compact bedrooms with bed frames that stack like puzzle pieces.