Read on to learn what we’ve been poring over this week.
- The world remembers the late Zaha Hadid, the first woman to receive the Pritzker Architecture Prize. Here’s a look at some of Hadid’s most profound contributions to contemporary architecture through the lenses of Nick Hufton and Allan Crow.
- A stylish and relaxed home for a busy family of four.
- Applying the rule of threes.
- Now through May 1, ABC Carpet & Home is hosting its annual antique rug sale.
- Our friends at Canvas Home have moved. Be sure to visit their new Manhattan location at 426 Broome St. in SoHo.
- A visit to the French wallpaper atelier Bien Fait.
- A DIY blanket ladder made with hardware-store materials.
- Save time and money with this bathroom renovation tip.
- The “littlest hotel in Paris.”
- Pinterest has unveiled its Pinterest 100 for 2016 board highlighting the top trending pins in 100 categories, including home decor. Naturally, we’re perusing the home decor picks.
For more Remodelista, visit our latest issue: Nordic Spring.