Come warm by the fire. All this week we’ll be presenting rustic retreats, plus the latest accoutrements for the cabin and beyond.
- Today’s Architect Visit brings us to a tiny hut with a view (and a sauna) on the edge of a wood.
- Favorite London brasserie and watering hole B&H has just opened a cooking school, and its classroom was created using Plain English’s affordable British Standard line. Christine leads the Kitchen tour.
- Calling all New York (and vicinity) readers. We’re gearing up to host the first Remodelista Market of 2016: March 12-13 in NYC at Canvas Home. Forty-eight of our favorite East Coast designer-artisans will be offering their wares, including Malfatti Glass, Wednesday’s Market Spotlight.
- It’s a retreat center that morphs into a family hostel in the warm months. Watch for Thursday’s Hotels & Lodging post.
- In our Cookware department, Julie presents a Seattle duo’s handmade blue steel pans and ironware, pot racks included.
- This cabin bedroom is hidden on a rooftop in New York, where it serves as a waiting area/lounge. Watch for Friday’s Restaurant Visit.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation