Got someone on your list who’s impossible to shop for? Consider something pre-owned and pre-loved. Vintage wares are often more durable, less expensive, and always conversation-starters. Not to mention, buying secondhand is better for the environment than buying new. Check out your local thrift shops and vintage or antique stores; or go online to hunt down just what you’re looking for. Here are some ideas for inspiration—all of them, at press time, still waiting to be snapped up.
For more of our gift guides, see:
- Remodelista Gift Guide 2021: Stocking Stuffers for Design Enthusiasts for Whom No Detail Is Too Small
- Remodelista Gift Guide 2021: Classic Ornaments with a Modern Twist
- Remodelista Gift Guide 2021: 10 Stellar Cookbooks to Give
- Remodelista Gift Guide 2021: Wooly Socks for Keeping Warm
- Gardenista Holiday Gift Guide 2021: 10 Ideas for the Nature Lover In Your Life