Here’s what we’ve been obsessing over lately.
- Above: We’re admiring the interiors of this Capel Sound, Australia, home by Alterego Design.
- Eight rooms for book lovers.
- An easy DIY coat rack from a single piece of lumber.
- Inside the windmill home of Belgian architect Lou Jansen.
- German furniture manufacturer E15 and British architect David Chipperfield will present a new collection at IMM Cologne this month.
- Tips for choosing the right countertop.
- We love these simple lessons on keeping a black and white space in balance.
- As longtime admirers of Noma in Copenhagen, we’re watching this documentary.
- A fashion stylist finds refuge in upstate New York.
- Protecting a landmark mural in Detroit.
- Over on Gardenista: Secrets to keeping succulents alive.
- Redefining the possibilities of wood.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- We’ve put our focus on A Pair and a Spare’s Spaces board, which shows an affinity for soft pinks.
For more Remodelista, check out our most recent posts.