This weekend, a tiny Brooklyn backyard, practical metal soap dishes, inspiration from the Eameses, and more select finds. Read on:
- Introducing the recently launched Eames Institute of Infinite Curiosity. Its mission? “To equip everyone with the lessons of Ray and Charles Eames so that anyone can use design to solve problems.” Take a look here.
- Sydney-based textile co. Cultiver recently expanded to UK shoppers; browse the offerings for bed, living, and dining here.
- “Bright stripes for dogs are having a moment,” reports Margot. “I’m currently admiring the banded dog bed designs from Minna and Dusen Dusen.”
- A new place to stay in three restored Victorian buildings in Charleston, via T magazine.
- Admiring these handmade Seder plates by ceramicist Morgan Levine.
- J. Crew’s latest home collection is in collaboration with Liberty London.
- 10 trusty (and good-looking) metal soap dishes.
- Signs of spring: lessons in sustainable ramp foraging..