This week, a series of art openings, classes, and goings-on popped up in our inboxes, plus decluttering tips and hidden courtyard inspiration. Take a look:
- Today from 11 am to 7 pm at Bode Tailor Shop at 56 Hester Street in NYC: a sale to benefit COVID relief in India. More info here.
- Francesca and Julie are longtime admirers of Italian fashion label Marni, so they were intrigued to see their homewares line, newly launched.
- Annie is eager to stop into the newly opened Willard Gallery in South Portland, Maine, in the petite, charming garden studio of artist/owner Meredith Perdue.
- On exhibition starting May 21st at Egg in London: photographs of native British wildflowers by photographer Kathryn Martin, collected on walks near her home in rural Sussex.
- We like the sounds of the “drink and draw” life-drawing classes going on al fresco at the Brooklyn Museum this summer.
- Spring cleaning, streamlined: 5 things to toss right now.
- And where we’d like to spend the weekend: a sunken, verdant courtyard in Seattle.