Blame it on the new season: We have travel on our minds. From Roman design haunts to a cedar house available for rent in Japan, here’s a look at what inspired us this week.
- Mark your calendars: Salone del Mobile opens on April 4 in Milan.
- Spring sage: Consider this energetic detox ritual for the home.
- Destination: Rome.
- Looking ahead to Modernica’s Downtown Modernism Market in LA, a mecca for vintage modern design.
- ‘Tis the season: six money-saving tips for spring cleaning.
- Poring over this leafy Brooklyn garden over on Gardenista.
- Essential questions to ask your interior designer.
- Noting the LA design haunts of the founder of a favorite shop.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Obsessing over a new space or product? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #RMfinds.
And consider these recent posts for more design escapes and haunts: